Mrs Higgs is in school Mondays-Thursdays and Mr Jones on Fridays.
- Swimming is every Wednesday afternoon in the second half of the term. February half term- Easter Holidays May half term- Summer Holidays
- PE takes place on Wednesday afternoons when the children are not swimming.
- Outdoor games takes place on a Thursday afternoon.
- During the month of March, Y5/Y6 pupils are able to take part in hockey sessions on a Tuesday lunchtime with the High School 5×60 officer, Miss Katie Hamer.
- Up until the Easter holidays, the pupils will have the opportunity to take part in karate sessions with Mr Lee Taylor as part of their PE lessons.
- Year 5 pupils have the opportunity to visit Llangrannog in March/April to develop their Welsh skills and have lots of fun.
- Year 6 pupils will have the opportunity to visit Pendine in June/July- it certainly looks lots of fun. Hwyl i bawb!
- Children will have new spellings to learn every Friday and will be tested on the following Friday.
- Children will have Maths/Literacy homework every week and will be expected to read at home and continue learning their times tables. Please help them in any way that you can.
- We are studying The Tudors and are currently looking at voyages and explorers of this time.
- We are also studying the River Severn and are hoping to plan a visit to the Source of the Severn in the Summer term.
- Some of our art work has been displayed in the health centre in Llanidloes and we will be continuing to change the art work on a regular basis. Please leave any comments in the book provided. We enjoy reading your thoughts.